FREE Shipping over $25 purchase | Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
May 05, 2017
1. Wave hair.
2. Gather and section off the top half of your hair (temple to temple).
3. Roll and clip this section up and away.
4. Next section off one inch sections on your right and left side from your hairline, near your temple (this is the area slightly above your ear). Braid this section vertically down.
5. Backcomb the braid instead of tying it off. Repeat on both sides.
6. Bring braids forward towards the face and unclip the top section of hair (step 3). Allow this section to fall and blend with the bottom half of your hair.
7. Take both braids from each side.
8. Bring these braids to the middle back of your head, cross them over each other.
9. Using a bobby pin that blends with your hair color, fasten both braids.
10. Now make one inch sections below your first set of braids on each side. Repeat the first set of braids we did (Follow steps 4 and 5 ). Make sure the braid is directly under your last braids.
11. Once both sides are braided bring hair around to the middle back of your head and cross them over each other.
12. Using a bobby pin that blends with your hair color, fasten both braids.
13. Once everything is fastened adjust your curls on the bottom half and style using a texture spray.
14. Finish off waves and look with a weightless protectant.
15. Make any further styling adjustments to your look. and Enjoy an easy DIY half up boho braided up-do.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
July 13, 2017
June 21, 2017
June 13, 2017