May 05, 2017
Dry brushing feels really good, almost like a self-massage. It really gets everything circulating and flowing. It is also a powerful exfoliator and super gratifying as you literally watch the dead skin flake and fall off! If you do it every day, it will truly improve the appearance of cellulite.
1. Strap in or grab onto the backside of the bristles (instead of holding the long handle) so you have full control and all of your strength.
2. Start with one thigh and swirl in all directions with slight pressure. You’ll see the skin start to flake and fall off. Don’t forget the back and sides of the thigh where cellulite tends to be more prevalent.
3. Keep swirling all over the thigh for 90 seconds then repeat on the other thigh.
4. Move onto your lower legs and spend 90 seconds swirling ea
5. Repeat on your arms, stomach, chest and back (basically your entire body but avoid areas with body acne or eczema).
6. Finish by applying your favorite body oil all over.
PS: Dry brushing is great before you shower because the body oil you applied right after will protect you from the drying hot water. You might also love to dry brush while watching tv., doing the laundry, watching the kids or anything where you can still use your hands for scrubbing. Try it daily for a month and your cellulite dimples will be less visible.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
July 31, 2020
July 22, 2020
July 13, 2020