May 05, 2017
Help define your cupid’s bow or at least cheat it a little. This is the easiest way.. here’s how:
1. Start at the right peak of your cupid’s bow and draw a diagonal line downwards with the lip pencil.
2. Move the pencil to the left peak of your cupid’s bow and draw a diagonal line downwards, completing the “X”.
3. Move the pencil back to the right peak of the cupid’s bow and line the perimeter to the outer corner. Repeat on the left half..
4. Start at the outer corners of the lower lip and line the perimeter, meeting in the middle.
5. Place the wand or lipstick at the right diagonal line of the “X” and direct it at that angle towards the outside corner, following the curve of your lip.
6. Repeat step 5 on the left side of your upper lip.
7. Finish by filling in the bottom lip.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
July 31, 2020
July 22, 2020
July 13, 2020