May 05, 2017
1. Part your hair horizontally just above the ear.
2. Take a strip of pre-cut tape extension and peel the backing off.
3. Lay the sticky side of the extension directly on the scalp. Press it in place with your fingertips to secure.
4. Take your next section 1-2 inches above the last section and repeat the same process until you reach the top. (Always stay an inch away from where you wear your hair parted on top so the extensions don’t peek through or show.) Repeat this process for the back sections if necessary.
5. Once hair is in, use your flat iron on a low heat setting to smooth over the top layer of your own hair, blending it perfectly into the extension hair.
6. Style as usual.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
July 31, 2020
July 22, 2020
July 13, 2020