May 05, 2017
Up your nude lip a little more using this trick. Here’s how:
1. Paint a pinky nude/peachy nude all over your lips.
2. Tap your finger into a champagne shadow.
3. Tap along the center of the bottom lip.
4. Tap along the center of the top lip.
5. Finish with a sheer nude gloss.
That’s it! The gloss adds a little drama but you could leave it matte. Just be careful to lightly apply the pressure with the wand so it rolls over the champagne shadow but doesn’t move it.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
January 04, 2018
July 13, 2017
June 21, 2017