May 05, 2017
1. Sweep a shimmery black eyeshadow across your lid from the lashline up to the crease with a laydown brush.
2. Add a burnt sienna shadow just above the black from the crease upwards, stopping just below your brow bone with our favorite eye contour brush. Think of it like adding a sunset above the horizon of an asphalt road. Then blend everything to soften both shadows.
3. Trace your upper lashline with a smudge-proof black liquid eyeliner.
4. Sweep the burnt sienna shadow along your lower lashline with a shadow liner brush.
5. Add a waterproof black cream liner along your lower lashline with a cream liner brush, really concentrating it between your lashes.
6. Rim your inner waterline with a black eyeliner.
7. Blend the edges with an ivory shimmer shadow using a blending brush. You never want to see the highlight below your brow; it’s part of directing attention to your eyes, but shouldn’t be visible, so please blend!
8. Finish the look with a couple coats of a volumizing mascara that’s not stiff.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
January 04, 2018
July 13, 2017
June 21, 2017