May 05, 2017
While this type of creams are effective though, there are just unlucky days when you wake up for a big day and a big zit greets you good morning. Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered!
1. First apply the green primer directly on the blemish with a concealer brush.
2. Use your finger to tap it in.
3. Smooth around the perimeter.
4. Switch to the concealer stick and use the brush to apply it on top.
5. Don’t forget the perimeter! The perimeter is the tattle tale that needs to be blended all the way.
6. Set it with powder. It has to be with a puff so you can press it on and not a brush that will sweep away your work thus far.
Note to remember: If you skip one of the three (most people just apply concealer), it won’t fully cover it or last that long. This is still a quick method and well worth it!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
July 31, 2020
July 22, 2020
July 13, 2020