May 05, 2017
1. Start with clean, bare nails that have been filed.
2. Apply 1 - 2 coats of silver or glitter polish, depending on the coverage of the polish. Be sure to paint your whole nail. Note: It is important to have a smooth first layer. If the silver or glitter polish ends up showing through the navy blue or black polish, it will just add sparkle and will not be too obvious.
3. Let the polish dry for at least 30 minutes. Note: It is important that your nails are dry before placing the reinforcement stickers or else the stickers will peel off the stickers and you have to start all over again.
4. Once nails are completely dry, place a reinforcement sticker on each nail with the outside of the sticker. Cut a slit in each stickers so that it can lay more evenly on each nail. The size of the moon will depend on your preference, just make sure to secure the stickers to your nails.
5. Paint the top half of your nail with 2 coats of navy blue or black polish. Allow to dry for at least 10 minutes.
6. Once dry, carefully pull the reinforcement stickers off of each nail.
7. Finish with a clear top coat.
Hope they turn out great! Don’t be afraid to try out different color combinations. Just remember to use a lighter shade for the moon.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
July 31, 2020
July 22, 2020
July 13, 2020