FREE Shipping over $25 purchase | Email us at email@example.com
May 05, 2017
1. Start with bare nails shaped and ready for your manicure and apply a base coat.
2. Once the base coat has dried, apply 1-2 coats of your darker gold. If it has good coverage just stick with one coat because it will dry faster.
3. On your ring fingers, apply the light gold.
4. Get your glittery gold and apply it on top of the light gold on your ring finger. It’s totally up to you if you want to keep the darker gold as your base.
Note: Make sure your dark gold nails dry completely before the next step! This can sometimes take up to 30 minutes.
5. Take a piece of tape and put it on your nail at an angle of your choice. It’s easiest to tape all of your nails at once so are not messing around with tape with wet nail polish.
6. Apply the light gold as if you are painting your whole nail. You do not want the paint to be too thick so try to stick to just one coat.
7. Let the paint dry for about 5 minutes and then remove the tape slowly.
8. Apply a top coat and your manicure is complete!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
July 13, 2017
June 21, 2017
June 13, 2017