May 05, 2017
1. Start with clean nails – no polish, no base coat.
2. Cut binder paper ring stickers so they’re more flexible.
3. Apply the paper ring stickers to each finger to get the neckline shape.
4. Apply one or two coats of black nail polish.
5. Make the collar using white nail polish. Make 2 dots next to each other to start the collar and then connect it with corners.
6. Remove the stickers and use a paint brush to clean up the line.
7. Add a clear coat to secure the microbeads.
8. Use a damp orange stick to pick up the bead and place it on the nail.
9. After making a row of “buttons” add one last quick drying clear coat to secure the beads.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
July 31, 2020
July 22, 2020
July 13, 2020