May 05, 2017
2. Make a regular 3-strand braid out of that ponytail.
3. Wrap the braid around the ponytail and pin into a bun shape. The mousse will help create volume in the braided bun as it air dries. Gently pull it apart for texture if desired.
THE WAVY PONY
1. Create a simple ponytail around the occipital bone (that bone in the back of your head).
2. Divide the ponytail into two sections and twist them into each other.
3. Unwrap the twists and scrunch until the curls break up. Don’t shake it up or break it up too much as you don’t want it to get frizzy.
THE TIED UP TOPKNOT
1. Create a high ponytail about where you like your top knot to sit.
2. Split the high pony into two sections.
3. Tie the hair in a half knot above the ponytail holder.
4. Now tie it in another half knot behind the ponytail holder. It’s easy to do this on wet hair. Much easier than it is on dry hair
5. Take the ends that are left out and wrap them around front. Tuck and pin them underneath the bun in f
Comments will be approved before showing up.
July 31, 2020
July 22, 2020
July 13, 2020