May 05, 2017
Summer is almost here and the last thing you want to do is spend mornings in the bathroom primping! This motto has saved me for years and is a great way to look at the task at hand. You simply pick three features and do only one thing to each feature. It’s that easy!
COMBINATION SKIN, LIPS, EYES:
1. Even out skin tone,2. add a bright lip pop and 3. define the lashes.
COMBINATION CHEEKS, EYES, BROWS:
1. Swirl a rosy blush,2. sweep a pearl eyeshadow and 3. darken the brows boldly.
COMBINATION EYES, CHEEKS, LIPS:
1. Rim the inner waterline with a black kohl pencil,2. add an apricot blush and 3. rock a nude lipstick
The combinations are endless! Just remember, pick three features and do only one thing to each. You’ll easily come in at under two minutes! If you have a problem area like dark circles or blemishes, you can spot treat those areas and count those as the Skin feature. Here’s today’s version:
1. Apply the BB Cream all over your face and neck by stippling it with the beauty blender.
2. Next apply the lip balm directly from the tube.
3. Finish with a few coats of mascara.
And the result….
Comments will be approved before showing up.
July 31, 2020
July 22, 2020
July 13, 2020