May 05, 2017
What can we say? We love love and tis the season! Got a bit inspired by all the Valentine’s Day buzz and decided to heart up. I did my best to make this something wearable for everyone and something that doesn’t look too young. It’s pretty simple and could be a cute look for a Valentine’s Day date. Here are the 7 simple steps to finding love in the hair…
1. Start by adding a little wave to your hair. Wand waves are great for this!
2. Next put your hair half up, separating into 2 small ponytails right next to each other.
3. Now twist the right ponytail in a downward motion and slide a bobby pin into the base near the ponytail holder. This will keep it anchored as you twist.
4. Next, wrap the ponytail up and over as you see in photo 4 to create the top of the heart. Keep twirling in the same direction.
5. Add bobby pins to these 3 places.
6. Repeat on the other side.
7. Add one more bobby pin at the bottom of the heart for extra security.
Here is an extra shot a little further away + a shot from the front. We think it’s super cute and wearable because it just looks like a simple half up bun situation from the front.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
July 31, 2020
July 22, 2020
July 13, 2020