FREE Shipping over $25 purchase | Email us at email@example.com
May 05, 2017
Red lipstick is a girl’s best friend. There is nothing more glamorous with it because it looks sophisticated from jeans to dresses. Here, we breakdown the steps to make it last all night.
1. Using a toothbrush or disposable mascara wand and lip balm, remove any dead skin by gently scrubbing in circular motions.
2. Outline the perimeter with a nude lip liner to prevent feathering.
3. Apply red lipstick directly from the tube.
4. Using an eyeshadow blending brush and translucent loose powder, apply to your lips to really set the color.
5. Apply a second coat with a lip brush to smooth edges and perfect lines.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
July 13, 2017
June 21, 2017
June 13, 2017